Soya Powder, non dairy creamer, glucose syrup, emulsifier, stabilizers, colour, food conditioner, coconut oil, sugar and carrageenan.
- No Gypsum Powder
- No Preservative
- 100% Organic Soya
- Vegetarian Food
Here are the link of tutorial for making soya bean curd. You may refer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUgkIv5v2Xs
1. Pour 500ml of plain water and 1 tbsp sugar into a pot. Bring it to boil.
2. Remove flame. Pour in Soya Bean Curd Premix Powder and stir till dissolve.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes. Open lid and remove excess bubbles with a spoon.
4. Pour into container. Wait for the mixture to cool and set before placing into the fridge for a few hours.
5. Delicious Soya Bean Curd is ready to be served once chilled.
Note : For better taste, you may replace the plain water with pandan water.